THEATRE MANAGER (Maternity Leave Cover)
The Theatre Manager is responsible for the day to day operational management of the company and venue. He/she works closely with the Management Committee, particularly the President, Artistic Director and Treasurer, to implement business strategies and directions that achieve New Theatre’s mission and sustains its core values.
The position’s key deliverables include:
• Ensure the efficient operation of the theatre company
• Implement the company’s strategic direction and season program
• Manage the theatre venue (in consultation with New Theatre Properties Ltd) to ensure the building is operational, secure and well maintained
• Ensure transparent financial management and record keeping
• Directly manage the work of part-time employees and volunteers
• Provide management support to productions
• Oversee the co-ordination and design of all marketing materials and implement the theatre’s marketing plan
• Maintain effective relationships with major stakeholders
• Ensure New Theatre is run ethically and complies with policies, procedures and all legal requirements
• Act as an ambassador for New Theatre
• 0.8 EFT, schedule negotiable
• 12mnth maternity leave cover with 3 mnthly reviews
• $66,500 per annum pro rata plus superannuation
Download a copy of the full position description here.
To apply for this position, please provide an up-to-date CV and a response addressing the selection criteria set out in the position description.
Applications close 5pm, Wed 31 Oct 2018.
Please send completed applications to Gemma Greer: email@example.com.