NEW THEATRE FOR HIRE DEC 2018
PRODUCE AT NEW THEATRE IN DECEMBER 2018
Do you have a theatre project you’re burning to present?
Would you like the opportunity to work in our iconic Inner West venue?
New Theatre is seeking a dynamic production team to take up a one week slot: 17 – 23 December 2018.
This is not a not co-production: New Theatre doesn’t take a percentage of the box office, so once costs are covered, all profits are yours.
WHAT YOU GET
- Use of our 150 seat (148 + 2 wheelchair spaces)132 sq m black box theatre
- Access to the theatre from 8am on Sunday 7 January
- Support of our Technical Manager at your bump-in for an 8/h call
- Use of our stock stage, sound and lighting equipment
- Rehearsal room hire and theatre workshop, subject to availability @ $15/h or $100/d (8 hrs)
- Online ticketing, box office and front-of-house services
You will need to supply your own technical crew (stage management, bump-in team, and lx/sx operators).
You will be responsible for marketing and publicity to get those punters through the door, but we’ll support your production through our various social media platforms and marketing networks and our eNews which goes out to 5K+ supporters.
If you have any questions, including hire rates and fees, please contact: Theatre Manager Gemma Greer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9519 3403 Tue to Thu, 10am to 6pm.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in hiring the theatre, please submit an Expression of Interest that includes:
- a pdf of the script
- a brief description of the play and the relevance of your show to New Theatre (for information about our history and ethos, visit the About Us page on our website)
- biographies of key people involved (writer, director, producer, designers, cast)
- proof of successful application for rights
- technical requirements
- marketing and publicity plan
Send your EOI and submission to email@example.com with DEC 2018 PRODUCTION in the subject line. Submission close 8 Jul 2018.